Monday, April 3, 2017

Dream

So if you are sceptical of this idea I warned you away from reading this because. You should base your opinion's off of sound logic and evidence not faith in me.

The thing is. The idea that our reality is a product of our mind is not just a theory.

I've done it.

I've deliberatly woken up from the first 26(ish) years of my life.

Using meditative techniques taught to me to help me wake up.

Taught to me by my teacher that has been teaching me for the last 17 years that the world is an illusion, that it is a dream, that belief creates reality.

At first I was skeptical. For many years but I tried it and it worked the way he said it would.

I've also done many other things that would be physically impossible in a materialistic physically objective external reality.

However the purpose of this article isn't bragging.

So I know from my own experience that this is in fact correct.

So this is what happened.

So me and my girlfriend at the time.

Got into a fight. Afterwards I was feeling really upset. I went to go and listen to Lazaris.

So I'm all feeling sorry for myself and blaming Gypsy.

Lazaris says "you create your reality, this is your creation but just because you created it a certain way doesn't mean you have to keep it that way. You can change this you could decide to just wake up from it. He told me to tell myself something It's been along time can't remember it exactly. It went something along the lines of. First taking responsability for the fact that the reality was my creation. Second ackowledging that this is a dream and I create it and I can create it different. Then choosing for it to be different."

I'm all thinking to myself. We'll technically according to all the stuff Lazaris has told me, ya it would have to be my creation. Sure feels like her fault though. (self pity, self pity) (pout pout)

But I was like well. This kinda sucks and it would be nice to have it different so lets try it and see if it works.

So I said what he told me to say and I woke up in a different reality.



So here's a couple additional points.

1. The reality I woke up from. Every single day, every minute and every second was accounted for going back as far as my memory can go. I was about 26(ish) at the time.

In the new reality. I had the same ancient past and my present was the same. Same family and house that kind of stuff. However yesterday was a blank.

( what if the world didn't exist 5 min ago.)

My mind didn't create a whole new timeline. Accounting for my entire life. It just glossed over the discrepancies.






(this implies solipsism discrepency between my reality and hers. if












If reality was solipsistic. I wouldn't tell you.

The way we create our reality is solipsistic in nature. However it is not solipsism because we are not the only ones who exist and we sync our realities up with each other. More or less.

Because of the solipsistic nature in which we create our realities you are the ultimate judge. Nothing can manifest in your reality that you didn't on some level allow.

So back to the single player vs multiplayer analogy. If solipsism is like playing single player. You are the only one.

The view I accept is like multiplayer. Now their are different ways that could play out.

Server based. Where their is a common server generating the experience and each player views the results.

(picture big server. lines out to each person.)

Or

Player based. Where each end user is generating their experience.


(picture each user has a computer generating a reality. lines between them)

Next point to a single person in the picture. By itself this is solipsism.

The reason it's not solipsism. Is because we voluntarily sync up our experiences with other people.

The reason why we do that. Is simple.

Solipsism sucks.

In solipsism their is no love. Their is no caring. You are all alone. You are all alone in a universe full of people because you are the only one.

If someone loves you, that is just a figment of your imagination that you are pretending loves you.

The only way someone can love you, the only way they can care about you is if you let them have impact in your reality.

(picture to computers, have love on the screen, arrow pointing between them.)